18 November 2011

What is GGTWR?

GGTWR stand for Guys Guide to Women and Relationships. I added the R cause it is a fact that if you are a guy looking to talk to a woman you possibly want a relationship with her...Ladies these observations can go both ways so if you happen to read something that helps let your "Guy" know about this blog... I will tell you right off the bat I am not a doctor and these are just my opinions of various stages of relationships from friends to marriage and even divorce.

These are random thoughts and opinion that I have had running through my head ever since I started dating way back when, mostly cause I am an observer of relationships that I have had and that others around me have had.

GGTW started out on Face Book mostly as a way for me to cope with the fact that I was going through a very hard divorce.  Then as I started making posts and people commented off those post lets just say it brought me to starting this blog and maybe down the road sometime a book.  If you have any questions that you want me try and answer I will.

Please refrain from the use of vulgar and inappropriate language as I do have children and they might read these.

No comments:

Post a Comment