13 April 2024

The Settlement

There are many thing in life you settle on, a house,a court case, a long term career,but love is not one of them. When in a relationship the words "I can't believe I settled for you", "there are so many people I could be with right now", should never come out of your mouth. When you say those words they can only mean one of two things in a relationship that you are no longer "in love" with your special person or that you are looking else where for affection with someone else. Long distance relationships make it harder especially when someone has said those words out of spite or anger because when you are supposed to be with. The ultimate settlement in Love is settling down and starting a family with your special person and growing old with them. I have found my special somebody and happily settled down with her for the past 10 years with many more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment